Sunday, April 26, 2009

A letter from one of the research assistants

Dear Participants,

I wanted to send this message through an email, as I know myself and how emotional I can get! I am already tearing up as I write this :)

You may all find it difficult to believe, but working with you over the past few weeks has had a great impact on my life. Sometimes in the midst of the piles of schoolwork and the stress of exams, I forget why I have chosen this profession. Seeing the progress you all have made, though, is a clear reminder and strong reinforcer that this is indeed what I was meant to do. I am so proud of each of your for your continued progress, hard work, and determination!

It may sound silly, but I've become fond of all you. Even those who were not in my therapy group (but met at the lunch Monday afternoon) I feel attached to as I've heard great stories and seen the occasional video. I wish you all the very, very best. I truly hope to see you continue with your wonderful progress and that we may see each other again in the near future!

Thank you again for being the best participants I could imagine!

No comments: